Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Deck Heroes Building a Four Star Deck

I have decided to do a post on how to make a good 4 star deck. Every since the last big update Deck Heroes has become increasingly more P2W. However I do think that if you are in a good Guild this counteracts it a little bit because 4 star hero shards are easier to acquire. The only problem is the that the Rick Kid Guilds will now have level 10 fully enhanced 4 star Heroes as well and be eons ahead of the rest of us. I will be doing a discussion of Pay to Win that I will link here. Some of them have already paid for 5 star heroes by now.

Deck Heroes Building a Four Star Deck



But the good news for us is that being able to develop a 4 star hero quicker will enable us to build better guild map decks. Being able to own guild maps will give you more gold and shards and enable you to make more good 4 star Melds. As this video from Ragnarok 888 shows below, many 4 star melded creatures are better than mediocre 5 stars. I learned a lot from this video so a Big Thank you to Naruto. I have been making some big mistakes due to impatience that I will go over after the video.



As you can see from the Video, even a top player uses 4 star melds to be competitive and I felt his commentary on 4 star heroes was genius. I am abandoning my Devil Hunter development (fully developed he is a beast though) and focusing on Wight and Berserker from Trial and Guilds and Dragonlord from the gauntlet. I just got my wight and have developed him fairly quickly over the past couple days. I need Shadow Hex 5 or more to make a run at 9-10.

Berserker and Dragon Lord are for Guild maps (generally)

Wight is for the other stuff. But its situational based on opponents deck.

My key mistake has been not saving my gold and shards for the meld event. Fortunately I have been pretty lucky with instamelds lately. But I will now only spend gold on evolving creatures and then I will wait for the melding event to use the bulk of my gold and shards to really have a go for it. I have posted some of Ragnaroks melds from the video below and then I will link to the master melding guide in the other topics section.

Four Star Melds from Video

Eye of Jonarra with Frost Armor
Graboid with Frost Armor
Horned Beast with Recycle
Centaur Chief with Frost Armor


Related Topics 

Master Melding Guide
Guild Deck Melds

No comments:

Post a Comment