Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Deck Heroes Melding Skill Combos

My master melding guide has become a beast that is kind of getting out of hand so I wanted to do a quick post on some skill combo's for melding along with a video from Ragnarok to help you think about how to make up your own melds. I did my decks backwards unfortunately. I was very competitive in this game during the beginning and was focused mainly on the Arena.

What I should have focused on first was a Guild Map Deck is Berserker, Frostacles, etc. That is my best advice in Deck Heroes. Don't sacrifice you're long term strategy for short term gain. Then again I made it in the top 100 in the arena which I will probably never do again now that the game is more P2W so I don't know.




This video was an even better video on Melding than on my last post. I am very excited about it because it shows how to reduce the amount of copies that you need for the rare 4 Stars.

Okay and now I have a list of Skill Combos that I stole from the forums that I have added to and will continue to add as I make it my own. I dont feel bad about cutting and pasting this because they are basically common knowledge at this point but big thanks to Kakola for compiling the original list. Most of them were on my master guide but this is a simplified form.

Rebirth - Instakill (Harbinger)/Recycle (Light Brave)
Sweeping Blow - Battleblow/Venoms Edge/Life Sap/Weakness/Sacrifice (Swordmaster/Techno-Chief/Graboid)
Bullseye - Battleblow (Manticore)
Immunity(+Dodge) - Recycle (Horned Beast)
Frost Armor(+Maji Shield) - Recycle (Swordmaster)
Stone Skin - Recycle (Royal Dragon)
Disposal - Rebirth
Frost Armor - Bless (Frost Rager for guild map)
Frost Armor - Anger (Frost Rager for guild map)
Bless(+Heal All) - Assassinate/Blaze (Blood Warlock for guild map)
Frost Armor - Block (not very effective really)
Frost Armor - Retaliate
Sneak - Blaze (Royal Dancer)
Consecreate Ravage etc - Batteleblow
Rebirth - Instakill
Rebirth/Dodge - Recycle
Curse - Death March or Discord

Okay well that is it for now. I will be adding more as I think of them. Please no haters. Almost every combo on Kakora's list can be found in my melding guide. I also added 4 of my own and will add more. I don't make any money from this blog. Just doing it to store my info and hopefully help some others. Hope the Guild Battles went good for you today and Happy Melding. For you new people remember to wait for the 2x Meld days to do  your melding.


2 comments: