Saturday, February 28, 2015

How to Spend Your Gems on DecK Heroes

Here is a quick little guide on how to spend your gems on Deck Heroes. If you have been playing awhile then you already know. But when I was new I wasted a lot of gems because I didnt know what the best way to spend them was. Hopefully, this will help some of the newbies avoid my mistakes.


How to Spend Gems on Deck Heroes


How to Spend Your Gems on DecK Heroes



1. DO NOT SPEND YOUR GEMS ON LUCKY SPIN. Lucky Spin is a scam so unless you can afford to spend thousands of dollars on Gems avoid this like the plague.

2. Alchemy is your best option for gems because you just get Gems for Free without any strings attached. How long you are willing to save up your gems for the various levels of Alchemy is up to you.

3. Human, Faen, Mortii, or Neander Boosters. I placed these at #3 because alot of the top players have recommended them over Ultima Chests. I haven't capitalized on the boosters yet but I will continue to buy them until someone tells me better.

4. Ultima Chests: After you unlock the Maze on Map 7 you will unlock the gold chests which you can upgrade to Ultima Chests for 800 gems. After 10 unlocks you are guaranteed a 5* creature which is AWESOME. But it has been suggested that this is not an efficient way of doing it so I am going back to the booster packs.

5. Energy is an acceptable thing to spend gems on. I don't do it too often but I only have a Star Membership and my Cards suck so I am always looking for that next booster or ultima chest.

6. Silver Chest are not worth upgrading. Waste of Gems

7. Name Changes are only worth it if you hate your name or piss everyone off.


So that pretty much wraps up my Deck Heroes Gem Guide. I hope that it helps. Please check out some of my other Deck Heroes resources that I have compiled. I put a listing below. Here is a little video from Ragnarok that runs through the entire gambit of Gem Usage and I pretty much agree with it. I added this later so the thoughts above are my own (with some revision).


Related Topics


How to Meld Frost Ragers
The Master Melding Guide
Map 8-11 Video Strategy Guides

No comments:

Post a Comment