Friday, March 13, 2015

Deck Heroes Beginners Guide

I have been answering a lot of questions on the Deck Heroes World Chat recently and realized it might be a good idea to make a beginners guide to help those people who are new to deck heroes. This will be a work in progress because it could become a very large post indeed.

Since writing this post I have begun a walkthrough for brand new players to the game that I feel is the most efficient way to progress. If you have been playing awhile it might not be so helpful but for brand new players its great.

Deck Heroes Beginners Guide


I am just going to start simply and tell you where you should get all your resources and stuff. I had someone asking me if they should sell all their 1 and 2 star cards which would have been bad. So okay here we go.


Gold

You should get the bulk of your gold by doing Mazes and Guild Maps. Gold becomes very easy to come by once you open up the Guild Hall. You should join the best guild that you can and be very active in the daily maps. The more maps that the guild has open the better.


Experience for Enhancing Creatures

I am not talking about Experience for your Hero here. When I say EXP, I am referring to experience for your creatures or cards. Experience comes from Essences won from the Altar, Bazaar, and Mazes and also lesser cards that you find. You should always sacrifice your bad 1 and 2 star cards for experience. Gold just just way cheaper than experience and its not worth burning creatures.


Maze Treasure Chests


I did a full post on how you should utilize all 4 of the Maze Treasure Chests that you can find here.


Map Walk-throughs


Day 1 Walkthrough
Walkthrough Map 4-1 to 4-4


Miscellaneous Topics

Exploration Guide

How to Beat Chambers One and Two

How Melding Works. 

How to Check Your Referral


I am so sorry this post is so rough, I accidentally pressed publish before it was ready again. I will be adding a lot more to this I promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment