Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Deck Heroes 2 Star Cards that are Worth Keeping

Okay this might be a short list but there are a few 2 star cards worth keeping and I will explain why below. I came up with the idea to do this post after someone was asking what they should do with their 1 and 2 star cards. You should keep about 3 two star cards to help you complete the dungeon maps.


Deck Heroes 2 Star Cards Worth Keeping


Flame Warden is useful skill for Dungeon Maps

Frost Warden also has a useful skill and is good for Dungeon Maps. She will give your cards a moderate heal when played and might ice up a card for you.

Black Widow has  a really good life sap which can be melded onto better creatures. It also has the highest level of Afflict so you can use your Imp Lords for other things


Okay that is my beginning to my short list of 2 stars that are worth keeping. I am sorry it is so rough and short but I have to get up and take care of Misses Impossible. I accidentally pressed publish so I figured I'd better write down what content that I had so far. Sorry about that. I will add more images, content, and hopefully cards this afternoon sometime.


Related Topics


3 Star Cards for Melding

No comments:

Post a Comment