Tuesday, March 24, 2015

2 and 3 Star Heroes Who Don't Suck

As you move on to bigger and better things most of your 2 and 3 star heroes plus all of your 1 stars will be used as enhancement fodder for your 4 star hero. But not all the 2 and 3 star heroes suck and there are a few that you should consider keeping. I am not suggesting that you forego using a four star hero at all. But these are the lesser Heroes that I have kept around for special occasions.

I wouldn't sacrifice any Hero that is 2 stars or above that you have developed and definitely no 3 stars. Because with enough cards you can build courier decks for Guild Battles/Wars. But these are the Heroes that have other uses beyond that. If u have enough quality cards who knows maybe we will start rocking 1 stars in the guild wars but I am not sure you could plunder anyone with 1 star heroes.

Update Guild Wars: You should  be keeping all your heroes now so this post is a little bit outdated. You want as many couriers as you can possibly send out. So as long as you have a Hero and some Creatures left you should send them out.

2 and 3 Star Heroes Who Don't Suck


Agni's shards are cheap and she is easily developed. I was working on a curse deck and her boom feature can really do alot of damage to a hero. I am not sure if I will ever use her again but she might come in handy for gauntlet or guild wars with a curse deck when other cards are destroyed.


Elder Mawrek


Elder Mawrek remains useful for guild maps so I would develop this guy all the way. There are times when I prefer him over my 3 and 4 star heroes. I only wrote 2 sentences on this guy but THIS GUY ROCKS. He is my favorite lesser Hero.

Gladiator


Gladiator is very useful against a spam-healing Predator like the one you face on 9-10 and maybe Faen Chamber 4. Dont play any cards until your special Chainz is ready and then deploy high damage cards via battleblow, warlust, sweeping blow, or flamey brave type skills. Sometimes you can kill the entire deck. Just make sure you have some blessers like oracles to step in after you launch your attack cause your Gladiator will be weak.

Note: If you have a good Wight, then you should be able to take down a Predator. Most of the people who beat map 9-10 are all rocking Wights. But if you were like me and got Devil Hunter then you are going to struggle. I tried a bunch of different Hunter Decks and just couldn't get it done. So I am developing Spartacus to try and take down.


Tauro Brute




Tauro Brute has spikey bits which is arguable the most powerful hero skill in the game. You can switch him out with a berserker but not many people play him as of yet myself included so I just don't know much about the Berserker. I had like zero neander cards when it came time to choose a 4 star.


Update May 19th

***I was totally wrong about Balrog he is perfect for Sabotage Decks for gauntlet and certain higher map levels with Hypollata and Great Mystic. I think there is a 5 star hero with corpse disposal bet getting 5 star heroes takes a long time unless ur spending boo koo bucks.

Honorable Mentions


Chaos Witch and Balrog are not bad but both kind of superseded by Wight in my opinion. Chaos Witch can stay competitive however with the right enhancements and Deck. My Devil Hunter has lost to a Chaos Witch with much less power. But especially after Guild Wars making 4 Star heroes so much quicker to come by, I would just dump them and move on to your Wight if that is the four star hero you have chosen. Chaos Witch can reduce rage as well which can come in handy in the right situation.

Chaos Witch can be used successfully in Guild Wars with Curse Decks as another Team.

I have seen Bowmaster remain competitive pretty far. She has occasionally beaten my Deck Hunter but I think most 4 star creatures (mine included) will take her out. But I suspect these were on the top edge of development on their way out.

Captain Crook. I haven't used him in weeks but for experimentation purposes I have kept him around. Maybe for a lockdown/weaken deck. I dont think it will pay off but I am still curious.  Patriarch also makes the Captain superfluous but I don't have one so. Patriarch is not competitive at higher arena levels so he does not make this list really. But if you have him then you don't need Crook.

The rest of the 2 and 3 stars I have no use for (personally) I might be wrong but I sacrificed them for glory points to enhance my 5 stars.

Related Topics

Coming Soon (very busy today)

No comments:

Post a Comment