Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Best Card in Deck Heroes Right Now

So a lot of people were asking me what I thought the best card was in Deck Heroes. This is a very subjective question but for the answer would have to be this weird looking chick below me. I don't know what is with the hat she is wearing but she makes almost any deck unbeatable once she is deployed. At least in my own personal Experience.

The Best Card in Deck Heroes Right Now?

Dahlia is the Best Card in Deck Heroes










There she is Ms Pink with the Funky Hogwarts Hat, the Pink Eyes and Protruding Knockers. She is a beast. Dahlia sacrifices a card making her stats skyrocket then she curses your hero for damage and then starts bringing back 2 creatures from the dead every turn. Instakill or dispose of this card or face your doom.

Related Topics

Ursa Major Melds
Master Melding Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment