Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Deck Heroes Lucky Patcher Hack

Okay, for like one minute I got duped into exploring this exploring this Deck Heroes Lucky Patcher Hack thing. A guy on the chat was saying how he used lucky patcher to hack the deck heroes and get himself an armageddon. So I spent a couple  hours researching and in the end I decided I wasn't interested because you had to hack the Google Play store to make it work.

Interesting Flashback Backstory



Well I ran afoul of google (accidentally I didnt know I was using Blackhat SEO. I just found something that worked and did it. I had no idea that Google had a T.O.S for how it indexes your website). Needless to say, I can never use Google Adsense ever again and that sucks.

After that I made the decision to never mess with the Almighty Google again on purpose or accidentally.

But in Theory, You might be able to pull it off. Disclaimer: Do your own research. I am not going to hack and will not be responsible for your actions. But here is the site where you can download the Lucky Patcher and Modded Playstore.

Lucky Patcher Netbrew

Deck Heroes Lucky Patcher Hack


Now I do think that the Lucky Patcher app has its uses if you are smart enough to use it especially if it is legit and can get rid of the ads in various games. And I know from asking around that there are a few games that appear possible to be hacked with it. It's just above my pay-grade so I will let the real hackers do it lol.

But mind you this same guy who said he hacked deck heroes was complaining in the chat a week later that he only had 2 five star heroes. So I am a bit skeptical as to whether Deck Heroes can be hacked because all the info is stored on the cloud.  I think he was either shilling or just boasting because If i had unlimited gold and gems u better believe I'd have more than 2 cards to show for it. But maybe I am wrong. I am not denouncing him by any means. I just don't feel the risk is worth the reward for me. Getting banned after putting 3 months of work in would really suck.

I got caught up for 2 hours of my life imagining how much faster my progress would be. I was frustrated by the P2W structure of Deck Heroes and wanted a shortcut before coming to my senses. Now before I make someone mad. I do think it is possible to be competitive in Deck Heroes without paying for it. But if you are like me and made mistakes when you are a noob then it is going to take a month or two to correct those mistakes. Being able to buy gems and refresh your energy really speeds things up.

It is up to you whether you want to explore this further. I just wanted to share my experience with you so it doesn't feel like I wasted two hours of my life for nothing. I am sorry if it wasn't helpful though. The main point of this article is that from what I learned Deck Heroes is going to be hard to hack (if you are like me and not a hacker) because of the info being saved on the cloud.

The lucky patcher app however looked kind of interesting. Its not just for hacking games. I just didnt think I had the technical know how after watching a video to make it worth downloading for me. It might be better for you.

Related Topics


Deck Heroes Gauntlet Bug Exploit


No comments:

Post a Comment