Sunday, June 7, 2015

Deck Heroes 12-12 Cape Thunderkrak Hard Video



Okay here is a video of Stargater beating 12-12 on Hard. I know its way out of reach for me right now and most of us but I want to add it to the collection. I am going to start working on some 10-5 solution videos soon I hope. Ive just been informed that I am babysitting and the kid is awesome but never shuts up. I hope I can get some blog posts done during that time but its hard to concentrate with him around. He is a great kid though fun to have around...he just talks constantly lol.

I am also going to do a page of all my video guides that I will link to below eventually. And I will also do all the posts that I mentioned in the Site Update a few days ago. I am so sorry guys. I thought that I would post a lot but I ended up playing Assassins Creed Black Flag in between Guild Wars all day yesterday.

Related Topics


Video Guides (Check Sidebar for Now)

No comments:

Post a Comment