Monday, March 30, 2015

Deck Heroes Creatures with Sweeping Blow

I have been getting some traffic from people looking for creatures with sweeping blow so I figured I would do a quick list. Sweeping Blow is a skill that passes on whatever damage you do onto the creatures adjacent to your target and is very useful for guild maps (and other stuff) especially when paired with battleblow. So here we go with a quick list of creatures with this unique talent.

Deck Heroes Creatures with Sweeping Blow




Okay well sorry for the short post but it is monday and I have got stuff to do so. Still I wanted to pop a couple posts onto  here. I am going to hopefully do a couple more meaningful Deck Heroes Posts soon. I am working on a Guild Deck post but I haven't fleshed out all my ideas yet. 


Related Topics


Creatures with Stabthrough
Master Melding Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment