Monday, March 30, 2015

How to Check My Referral Code Deck Heroes

Okay I am going to add a little post on how to check your referral code. It is a pretty easy process so I am just going to add a little task list here and add it to my beginners guide for Deck Heroes. I hope that this post is what you were looking for. I got a lot of traffic for Check My Referral so I decided to post this.

How to Check Your Referral Code Invites


1. Open the Earn Gems Tab to the Right

2. Find where it says Player Invites or Invite Players to Deck Heroes. It will tell  you how many invites you need to get the next gem level.

3. You max out your referrals at 25 and can earn up to 1100 gems I think.


Well that is about it for checking your referral code. Remember they are all the same. No code will give you anything more than a few gems and some coupons. Don't pay any attention to the wild claims going around.

Related Topics

How to Spend Your Gems on Deck Heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment