Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Guild Deck Melds for Incredible Damage

I've had a few ideas for some guild deck melds that should be able to do some great damage on Guild Maps. If you are a free player, you should concentrate on your Guild Decks to start with. Unless you get lucky and draw some amazing 5 stars which never happens anymore you had better start melding 4 star creatures. Ragnarok does a great video on my 4 star meld post about proper Heroes.

If you are just starting out you will want to meld things like anger, bloodlust and bless onto Frost Ragers. They will carry you through until you can Meld 4 Star Creatures efficiently. But eventually, You will want to just meld Frost Armor onto Creatures that you think will do some great damage on Guild maps. Here is a short list of creatures that I have been working on.

The melding stats are based off of Double meld event in which the maximum number of copies to guarantee a successful meld for a 4 star is 6 copies depending on the skill melded.

Farm oracles like crazy, close to 18, meld frost armor on all 3 or meld bless on frost ragers (much quicker but not as good)


Guild Deck Melds for Incredible Damage


Farm 6 Paladin meld frost armor

Farm 6 Tauros Elder meld frost armor

Farm 6 Tauro General meld frost armor

Collect 6 Neander Giants meld frost armor (you can collect a few on map 9 hard)

Collect 6 Royal Dragons meld frost armor

Collect 6 Techno-Chiefs meld frost armor, life sap, battleblow (whatever you prefer)

Collect 6 swordmasters meld battle-blow or Bloodlust (whatever you prefer)
Juggernaut, and Royal Knight with frost armor are ideal as well.

Those are some great ideas that I have seen floating around the chat and forums. I had come up with alot of these on my own but I found some new ones from the forum that I wanted to share with my readers. And for the haters (theres been a couple) I don't make any money from this blog I am just trying to help and keep things organized for myself. I like having all my data in one place and if it helps others great.

Related Topics

Building a 4 Star Deck
Master Melding Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment