Saturday, February 28, 2015

How to Solve Deck Heroes Map 8 11 Video Guides

Here are some really good videos on how to defeat the illusive and aggravating 8 - 11 Dungeons. I have not defeated yet but the one piece of advice that I can give you is that getting rid of Ursa Major is the key. He/She is far worse than the Venom Tyrant. I have listed the creatures below that I feel (so far) work best in the order of importance. 


Best Easiest Method

Hero - Chaos Witch with Level 5 (higher will do it quicker) Shadow Hex

Deck - 10 level 10 Dark Witches


Key Creatures that can be Used in Solving Map 8-11


1. Satyr Chief
2. Arrow Brave eats Neanders for Breakfast
3. Satyr Sentry
4. Moonwalker
5. At least one Disposal Card i.e. Hanuman, Gorgon, Balthazaar etc. 


Honorable Mention: Pegasus Lords are good against Neanders because of Miasma but seem to go down really quickly. I'm not impressed with them so far.

Here is a deck that I have seen (believe) could beat 8-11


Tips for Beating Map 8-11



1. No Venom Tyrant Sacrifice (He Plays First in Line)
2. First round miss by enemy followed by a Phantom Liege delay round
3. Quetzalcoatl never rebirthing.
4. Disposing of Ursa Major
5. Hold Back Your Creatures to Avoid Boar Dispersal
6. Human Heroes that Dispense Frost Armor
7. Frost Rager with Block 7 comes in handy vs Venom Tyrant
8. A Hero that Disperses Agile
9. Cards with Assassinate can help destroy Ursa Major. 
10. Do not try to Damage the Enemy Hero as You will Lose
11. Arrow Brave and Centaur Chief can both potentially kill Venom Tyrant so try to put them in front. 
12. Disposal Cards rock this stage as well. 


Stargater's 8-11 Dungeon Guide






Ragnarok888's Dungeon 8-11 Strategy and Tips





How Patrick Chan Defeated 8-11






There you go. I hope that these videos help. I posted them for me to  help keep track of them. But I thought that they might help you all as well. I will post more useful information as I find it (hopefully because I have ADD). I am addicted to this game right now. Remember my one piece of advice. I keep one Hanuman (or other disposal character) in my deck to try and get Ursa Major out of the game before he even hits the playing field. I have come close a couple times thanks to this. My deck is still going to need some more work though unfortunately. I am gathering Arrow Brave Shards as we speak. Okay thanks. I put links to my other Deck Heroes stuff down below.

Related Topics


Deck Heroes Master Creature Melding List (Copy from Forums)
Frost Rager Melds

No comments:

Post a Comment