Saturday, April 4, 2015

Deck Heroes 9-10 Dungeon Guide

Well I finally cracked 9-10. As I suspected Wight was the key to winning this Dungeon. I did not beat the level the way I thought I would. My plan was to use 10 Dark Witches and Level 6 Shadow Hex but I found a different way. I hope that my solution guide helps you. Now that I have cracked 9-10, I will be writing a Faen Chamber 4 Guide very soon. I am a Grizzly Hunter now. I have some tips for beating this dungeon below my Deck Outline.

Update: I am not sure where I heard that you could beat this map with Dark Witches and Shadow Hex but that is impossible (from what I have seen far). I just got shadow hex 6 and that Grizzly blocked all of it. Maybe I am doing it wrong. I am still not upset about getting the Shadow Hex though. I took some poor Glory Hoarder for 15k in glory earlier. That was just one guy. Don't hoard your glory people. Save up those Cards and when the time is right spend it all down. More on Curse Decks here. Continue reading for my 9-10 solution guide.


Deck Heroes 9-10 Dungeon Guide


Deck Heroes 9-10 Dungeon Guide


My Deck


Hero: Wight with Level 2 Death Curse and Talents: Mortii Might 5, Cripple 6, and Hail 6

1. Undying Will for Flaming
2. Thalassa x2 (Only deploy one at a time, Deploy second when first gets killed.)
3. Terror Dragon for Damage (Warlust)
4. Pit Dragon because Bullseye Unbound and especially Rebirth did help.
5. Nidhogg for Seals and +500 Neander HP
6. Anathema for Gas Attack but Bullseye helps too
7. Spider Queen because she is antihuman and can delay after attack. She was probably replaceable but did play a role. I mainly put her in there just to have synergy with other Neanders...My Ursa didnt do that well on this level (for me) and I really dont have any other Neanders after that.
8. Hanuman for Disposal
9. Cyclops for instakill and sweeping blow helps (Another disposal card might be a better option (Fae Firstborn and Arcane Master are your Targets)
10. Second Thalassa for Recylcle (See Above)


Besides getting lucky and the skills I placed on my Wight: the best strategy I can give you is that I disposed of Fae Firstborn and instakilled the Arcane Master. The level fell easily (after 5 minutes) after that however. Here are some more tips below.

This deck took me all the way to 10-5 where I got hung up by guess who Grizzly Man Adams again. But the problem isnt the bear. I think if I can dispose of Hippolata I can crack the map as easy as this one. But she is super strong. I am just too tired to want to play anymore tonight.

Summary on How to Kill a Grizzly Bear


DO NOT PLACE MORE CARDS than your opponent. That is KEY.

1. Dispose of Fae Firstborn and the Arcane Master.

2. Use a lot of Area of Effect Magic, Wights Death Curse, Undying Will's Flaming, and Anathema's Gas. If you can get Nidhogg to Seal up the Grizzly, the cards can't rebuff and they start to fall off. Every card that comes off the board weakens the whole team.

3. Wight's Cripple helps as well.

4. Nidhoggs Seals is Invaluable. If you have a better Card with Seals I say try it.

5. Two Thalassas and alot of Mortti with Rebirth help fight the prolonged battle.


Well there it is. It wasn't the post that I thought I would be writing but I hope that it helps. And if it doesn't remember you can pass this level with 10 Dark Witches and Shadow Hex 6 or above. That is how most of my friends beat the level. I would have undying with the Shadow Hex if you try that method. Thanks everyone.

Related Topics


How to Beat 8-11

No comments:

Post a Comment