Monday, March 9, 2015

How to Spend Glory Cards from Bazaar

I thought of something that might help some of the newer players. First of all I hear a lot of people asking where they go to sell their new glory cards. Well I have the answer for you. If you notice that when you buy the Glory Card from the Bazaar you get a message on the screen saying you got a new hero. So you sell the glory cards in the sell cards part of the menu. You also have to switch it to the sell hero tab.

I know its a strange place to put the cards. I had to ask someone myself to find it. But now we know and knowing is half the battle...Yo Joe. The other half is knowing what to spend them on.

Glory Cards











How to Spend Glory Cards from Bazaar


You should be saving 99.9% of these glory cards to level up your 4 Star (or higher) hero. Its okay to cash in a 1 star from time to time if you need some elder mawrek shards or something but I usually raid to earn glory for those shards.

Here is the GOLD TIP of the post. Before you sell all your cards, change over to a weak deck and purposely lose the raid to earn a shield. Trust me you don't want to get 40 thousand glory points and then get gang-raided.

Well I hope that helps guys I have a new melding post I am working on but I am not sure exactly what it is yet. I will post it soon.


Related Topics

How to Spend Your Gems in Deck Heroes
How to Get Free Gems in Deck Heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment