Saturday, April 11, 2015

Deck Heroes Newbie Walkthrough Map 4-1 to 4-4

Well bad new my friends. IGG has still not restored my account which sux because I had a lot of great stuff about to come to fruition to share with all of you. But since I am still patiently waiting I will continue with my Newbie Walkthrough of Deck Heroes Day 2. I hope it is helpful to you new players.

to Recap from Day 1 my Deck looks like this and I am on Map 4-1

Flame Brave lvl 8
Magic Weaver lvl 0
Frost Rager lvl 5
Frost Rager lvl 5
Ursa Major lvl 5
Hanuman Lvl 1


After Reset



I reached Level 16 and did enough Star Chests to get my Ursa Major so I load him into the deck. He doesnt have synergy with the Faen but he is a really good 4 star. And he does complement the Frost Ragers even if he doesnt buff.
Join a Guild




I Buy Elder Mawrek shards with your Glory Points. He is very useful. Agni and Captain Crook are other useful 2 star creatures. The rest I would not bother with but. Most of your glory points should be used to buy Agni Shards and Elder Mawrek Shards. I would wait until you get access to raids before you even think about upgrading Nightraider.


Agni is good because she is and Elf with more skills plus she can be used for a beginner curse deck. and Elder Mawrek is useful for guild maps until you get your four star. There will be a time later that you may branch off from Elves and we will get to that. For now I suggest you stick with my walkthrough.


1. Farm more Dark Assassins


2. Do the Daily Tasks


3. Upgrade Ursa Major to Level 5


4. Complete the Maze that I started earlier


5. Okay so I farmed the rest of the Frost Rager Shards right before reset so I should be able to get two more of those today.

6. Then I do both mazes because I need the coins and Essences to enhance my cards.


7. When I turn level 18. I immediately I do the trials Make sure to look at the Credit Mall and then get your coupon shard shard from daily tasks. I play until I lose and then At the end of the day when my deck is stronger I will go through and beat as many more as possible.


8. Make sure you go to the credits mall in the trials. Only buy 4 Star hero shards at first. If you have to buy 3 Star Shards because you are impatient (that is okay I am too) you should buy Chaos Witch for your curse deck. It Doesnt matter if it takes a week to get a set of shards. Save up. Remember Deck Heres is a (very) long term strategy game. I will be buying Berserker first because he is great for guild maps. I will work on the Arena later.


9. For Giggles I do the colliseum. I get enough gems to do the alchemy.


10. When you use gems to draw 5 creatures for the first time you get a free 5 star creature so I go for my first 5 star straw from the Altar from the Draw. I will get star membership and then save up for next alchemy. Even if I dont get star, I will hoard my gems for the next Alchemy.


11. I get lucky and draw a Hanuman. He will come in very handy. I am going to pretend I dont have him for the sake of this guide however. Just use whatever 5 star you have in place of him. It all basically works the same for awhile.


12. I farm another Frost Rager but I may leave Magic Weaver in to Heal for now.


13. I use some of the coins to level Hanuman. I save about 50k for bazaar purchases

14. I usually wait until the end of the day to burn through all my coins.


At this point my Deck looks like this


15. When I reach lvl 25 I will add the Frost Rager that I farmed.


16. I beat 4-1 with my new 5 Star


17. I do not farm Dream Healer because at 4-2 you can farm Treant Guide who is a very very decent healer for newbies.


18. I keep fighting on the map.


19. I stop at 4-3 to farm Fire Lizard for my Thalassa


20. I collect energy from Friends (hopefully)


and I keep fighting


21. These days I keep Flame Brave far to the right and use Ursa Major and Frosters as tanks.


22. I get hung up on 4-4 but thats okay. My deck will be much stronger later today.


23. I am out of energy so I just enhance my 5 star a little more saving 50k in reserve for bazaar and then I am going back to real life until blessing.


Afternoon blessing



24. I buy 5 Agni shards, a 1 star glory and 1 2* essence from Bazaar


25. Then I go back to clearing old dungeon maps


26. I use a referral code to get me some coupons and coins no gems (bleh). But I now have coupons so I can do the 5x Coupon draw from altar. I draw but dont get anything immediately useful.


27. When I get to Map 2 Old Dungeons I use my Deck 2 so I can edit in 1 and 2 star creatures without messing with my primary deck.


28. I enhance Hanuman (your 5 star) some more with dungeon reward gold. keeping 50k in reserve.


29. I give 4-4 another go but I am still hung up but closer to passing it


30. After i clear Dungeon Maps 2 I use the gold and essences to level up my 5 star saving 50k for the last bazaar after that I will burn the rest of the coins in enhancing.


31. I go ahead and Farm another Frost Rager just for giggles and I will need her later.


32. I reach level 20 now so I join any old guild. I will join a better one at higher level. Maybe I will get lucky with this one and get promoted to captain or soemthing. It was a good thing I farmed that Rager cause I will need her now for the guild map.


33. I do the guild maps to get extra gold for enhancing.


34. Make sure you apply for a bounty I recommend applying for whole cards instead of shards until you get more cards.


35. Got very lucky at the Bazaar and got 5 nightraider shards a glory card and some essences.


36. After last bazaar you also get arena awards. Coins and Glory


37. I burn through my coins enhancing my 5 star.


38. I'm too tired to do anything else today so I go back and farm more Thalassa Shards and Treant Guide just in case I need a healer.


39. I cant get raided yet so I keep my glory points as is.


So at the End of Day 2 My Deck looks like this


My Five Star Creature lvl 6
Flame Brave lvl 8
Ursa Major lvl 5
3x Frost Rager lvl 5

Rank 1768 in Arena

Related Topics


Map 1-1 to 3-11 Walkthrough

No comments:

Post a Comment