Sunday, March 29, 2015

Deck Heroes Guild War Glitch Hack Exploit (Patched)

First of all, I just want to thank Stargater for finding this Deck Heroes Guild War Glitch. Its a shame that a lot of the top Guilds were using this exploit to reuse their Heroes and cards to get extra couriers but that is okay. Just want to say a big thank you to Stargater for publishing this so we can all utilize it and hopefully IGG will fix the bug.

This Exploit has Since been hacked April 29, 2015. Sorry Folks.

Deck Heroes Guild War Glitch Hack Exploit






Well there it is folks. I don't have any reason not to believe that this is true. Stargater07 is a very respectable guy. So now at least all of us can use this glitch or contact IGG to try and get it fixed. I will try it out in the next guild war and see if i can get it to work.

Here is something of interest to those of you who witnessed all this Drama. Here is Swanky's reply to what happened on all of this posted on the IGG Forums:

"Swanky was dismissed from WK for sharing information outside of the guild." Thats a quote directly from MATADOR, the guild leader of WK. He was telling this to Starggater07, the guild leader of VM. To me, that is sharing information outside of the guild. A huge lol. It shows me exactly where WK is heading. When I joined, it was day 1 of guilds. We grew fast. We gained some amazing players and people. Due to our recruiting tactics, and persistence to recruit the top players, we quickly became and stayed #1 guild. We were proud to be number one! We worked to make WK what it was and is today. But recently, the feel in he guild changed. Council has either become nazis, or puppets. MATADOR has recently proven to me and the entire DH community, that WK does not care about anyone. They only care to maintain #1. They resort to below fair tactics, using multiple guilds to guild jump and hit multiple maps simutaniously. Sending spies into the chats and ranks of other top guilds. KICKING MEMBERS FOR SHARING GAME ADVICE WITH PLAYERS OUTSIDE OF WK. Using ingame bugs to create unfair advantages durring guild wars. Mikhal is adamently trying to figure out the mechanicsnof the gauntlet, an an attempt to fix the decks he comes up against. And other stuff I won't mention. To me, this is borderline cheating. They made this game something it wasn't ment to be. I love most members of WK. I've meet some really awesome people there. WK was a family to me. But recent events have opened my eyes to how they really are. They have no interest in a fair competition. Only to maintain their elitest status. They say giving guild map damage tips to people is wrong. They have banned their members from even talking to me. Friends. They risk kicks if found talking to me... Just lol. I'm glad they kicked me. I love most of WK, but its no longer the guild I thought it was, and I won't miss it long. And to WK members too afraid to even talk to me now, grow some balls. Its funny you let them control who you talk to. I'll miss all engood people, and I feel sorry you feel you have to keep quiet just to stay WK. But if that's the guild you want, best of luck to you. 50 people think WK is really #1, and they are WK. The rest, who play fair and put people before a game, know VM is really #1, with Heartless a very close #2. WK is a joke that we gotta see a the top of our rankings page, kinda like an advertisement in a phone game. Nothing more, and not really #1. I'd rather have an lower rank with good people, then to have to fear a guild kick for showing someone a screenshot, or talking to a friend. Just a joke now. Lol, I'm done. Just wanted my view to be seen, as WK members have blocked me in chats, but will surely see this. Fux WK."

Drama Drama Drama lol. I just don't get how people can get that wrapped up in a silly game. I love it don't get me wrong. I am in a competitive guild (top 50) but we don't take ourselves that seriously lol. The Wight Knights don't really vex me all that much (for good or bad) and I really like Stargater. I have talked to him several times and he is really nice. But I have/had some friends in WK too. I just don't have the money/time/social skills necessary to be in one of those top guilds. I am too casual.

I do want to be a good player but after a 2 week forced hiatus due to my tablet exploded, I am really far behind now. I guess I understand the class warfare in games. The rich kids in WoW always bought their characters and stuff but I guess I am just used to it now and it really doesn't bother me that much.

Other Topics

Deck Heroes Gauntlet Bug Exploit

No comments:

Post a Comment