Sunday, March 1, 2015

Deck Heroes Chamber 4 Deck Building Guide

I finally cracked Human Chamber Four so I wanted to share my deck and cards with you. So now I present to you my guide to farming Chamber 4 so that you can meld and evolve 4 star creatures. I haven't found much advice online about getting through Chamber Four so I think (hope) that this guide will be helpful. I only have one Chamber unlocked so far but it is the most important chamber and I expect that the rest of the chambers will fall easily now that I have accomplished this.

My Chamber 4 deck is nothing special. It has creatures that are very easily acquired for the most part. Even if they aren't they can be substituted with other creatures. It is the skills that are important. Once you have this deck created, Human Chamber 4 will be the easiest chamber to finish, even easier than Chamber 1 (for me). Okay lets get started. 

I chose to work on Human Chamber Four for one simple reason. Humans have the most and best 4 star cards that can be evolved and melded to suit a variety of needs. After you are able to meld Human 4 star cards I don't think you will ever want to meld 3 star cards again other than Frost Ragers.

Then, after I meld a few swordmasters, colossuses, paladins and techno chiefs, I expect the Mortii Deck to fall quickly after (we will see though. I hear Mortii is the hardest). Then finally the Faen Deck.

The Neander Chamber is one of the easiest. It fell quickly and I will hopefully have a guide for you later today that I will add below and link to here. 

Regardless, Cracking Human Chamber 4 is the easiest and the most beneficial imho.


Deck Heroes Chamber 4 Deck Building Guide


Human Chamber 4


To get full rewards on Human Chamber 4 you will need 5 Neander and 5 Mortii cards. Your Neander Cards should primarily have Ravage (Anti-Human) skills. You will also need two 3 star cards. One of those 3 star cards should be Troll Scout because it has Ravage and does a lot of damage to Human Decks. 

Basically, You want to choose your Neander Cards for their ability to Damage Humans or buff the neanders that damage humans. Cyclops is the exception but he instakills and has sweeping blow so rock on. 

Choose Mortii Cards for their skills. Undying has instakill and rebirth, Thalassa has recycle, Gorgon or Phantom Liege (which I don't have) will compliment the deck nicely due to their Disposal and Delay/Seal tactics. 


My Deck Heroes Chamber 4 Deck

My Hero: Elder Mawrek with level 7 Blood Rite. Elder Mawrek is one of the 2 star heroes that are awesome and virtually free to develop thanks to the bazaar. He is also great for guild maps so buy him and level him up. 

Mortii

1. Thalassa is useful for its recycle function and is easily farmed from the seals.
2. Dullahan just because I am short on Mortii cards but hes 4 star and does good. 
3. Terror Dragon because he doubles attack when he has lower hp.
4. Undying will has instakill upon death and then can recycle and do it again.
5. Manticore is my 3 star just by default. But his cloudburst does help



Neander

1. Spider Queen is useful because she destroys humans with Ravage and is also easily farmed from the seal. 
2. Nidhogg is a great option because he seals and adds 500 hp to your other 5 neander and has delay abilities.
3. Cyclops is good because he instakills and has sweeping blow.
4. Howling King kills humans (Ravage) like a boss. Mine is only level 6 (so far) and still wreaks havok
5. Troll Scout because of Ravage and he is 3 star. VERY EFFECTIVE though. He might as well be a five star card for this deck. 


If you don't have Howling King or Cyclops then I'd just experiment with the best Neanders you have. If you have mortii cards with delay and disposal you can probably just toss more Troll Scouts on there. Troll Scout melded will battleblow would definitely get the job done but its probably overkill. 

Just don't attack the hero or place more cards than your enemy. You don't want to deal with more dragons any faster than you have to. Basically, you just want to do as much damage creature vs creature as you can. Ravage, Dispose and Delay/Seals/Cloudburst etc then Rinse and Repeat. 

Okay well that wraps up my Deck building Guide for Human Chamber 4. I have had about 66% success with full rewards (about 3/5) times that I farmed Chamber 4. It just depends on the draw and the creature placement. But I am getting ready to start melding my first Vampire Paladin I am not going to sweat a little bit of lost energy. 

As soon as I crack the other chambers I will post the strategy here. As I adjust this deck to make it better I will also post that. If any of you have any tips that you would like to share I know it would help. I just like to share what has worked for me to pass it forward. 

Related Topics




No comments:

Post a Comment