Wednesday, March 11, 2015

How Guild Bounty Works in Deck Heroes

Okay I have gotten quite a bit of traffic from people looking to see how guild bounty works. So I am going to try and do at least a rough explanation here. First and foremost you must apply for a bounty to receive it. This can be found in the guild map area.











Now Guild Bounty is very confusing. I have a simple tip that helps me get shards sometimes. Look at the dungeon you are currently on and apply for the shards that is listed as Available and apply for it. Then after that dungeon is beat move to the next one. I am still a little confused but I will figure it out and let you know.


How Guild Bounty Works


When you beat the map it gives out a set amount of each item. It is first come first serve but it only gives out 1 reward to whomever has applied. So if you have 10 shards left then you can apply for it and when the hour changes it will give you one shard. You then can apply again for the next hour unless it runs out.

If you deal the last hit on a guild map you will receive extra bounty shards and credits so paying attention to the map completion percentage and timing your battle accordingly. Building a good deck for guild maps also helps but as we all know that takes a lot of time.

Each map drops specific shards as indicated in its description. When the map is cleared, then those who applied for those shards will receive them on the hour in a first applied, first receive basis. Once you receive a reward, you are automatically removed from the applications and you must reapply for another reward. There is not limit to what you can get so long as you keep applying and are next in line when the rewards are distributed. DMG Ranking only matters when the entire map is cleared and bonus credits are given to top ranking players.

There we go that is a kind of rough and tumble description of how the guild bounty system works on Deck Heroes. I will try to clean it up as I learn how it works better. I usually receive the lions share of my shards when I deal the final blow.

Related Topics


Deck Heroes FAQ
How Melding Works

No comments:

Post a Comment