Sunday, March 22, 2015

Frost Rager Melds for Guild Maps

Okay I had to make yet another Frost Rager Post because the Frost Rager is like the Jack of all Trades when it comes to guild maps. I only have one meld so far listed but I have some more ideas that I will flesh out over the next couple days. This post is just for Guild Maps...If you want melds for Regular Maps or Arena I have a separate post here

Note: Frost Rager is great and very easy to acquire. But Sentry Angel will gradually replace her being that he has the same skills. But this will take a lot of time due to the fact that you can't farm him as quickly.

I wish that I could go back to day one and completely change how I played this game. I and (you) should focus on conquering the guild maps first. Finding a Good Guild with multiple open maps really helps. But regardless, with creature drop rates plummeting every update you should really focus on the getting high guild map damage. More gold and shards equals more 4-5 star creatures from shards and melds. I will be doing a separate post on guild bounties that you can find here.

The Frost Rager is a cheap and versatile option for building guild map decks. Because it already has Frost Armor and Restoration and Elven Salve, it is difficult to kill. Magic and bullseye is her only weakness but you can always get some Reflect Ragers or ImmuniRagers to tank for you vs High Magic opponents. (theoretically) So you can add a 4th skill to basically fit your needs. Here are the various melds I have or am in the process of creating.


Frost Rager Melds for Guild Maps


The Angry Rager - Frost Ranger with Angry 6 from []. This is the first Rager meld I suggest you create. It basically turns the Rager into an Ursa Major without the Stab-through which you don't want on guild maps. Now Ursa Majors are good for guild maps when the enemy only has physical damage guys left like Fafnir or Swordmaster as long as you can heal him. He might get up 5k per turn by the end if he takes enough damage.

I prefer the Angry Rager over the Bloodlust Rager because in a guild map it is almost certain that you are going to take damage but since a lot of the opponent cards that deal physical damage often have dodge (or hero puts fleet-footed on them) it is not always assured that you will do damage.

Bless Ranger-Someone suggested Frost Rager with Bless and this is an okay option on the cheap but Oracles already have great skills. I may make Bless Rangers eventually just to boost the HP of my deck but I am working on Frostacles (Oracles with Frost Armor) first especially because I need a couple more Angry Ragers

You can have a bunch of specialties for Frost Ragers because most of the beginning 3 maps do not have Titania. So basically you can create a whole squad of Ragers to be your Tanks, Healers, Support, Assassin or Fatigue. I may even try to create a lockdown rager. I hope that this has been an interesting post for you. I am getting much better at guild maps and wanted to share one thing that I have learned over the past week.

I've got some more ideas that I will post soon but I have so many posts I want to do after not being able to post for a weak. Some of my ideas for my Guild Map Guide are spilling over here. I will come back and clean it up.

The Deck I am Working On


1 Block Rager
1 Assassin Rager
2 Reflect Ragers
2 Angry Ragers
2 Oracles
2 Sprite Link Ragers


I will of course be phasing these out when high level melds like the Tauro General (and others the post is coming soon) make Ragers not as good. But for now they so cheap and easy to evolve and meld I figure why not.

Related Topics


Frost Rager Melds
Master Meld Guide

1 comment: