Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Eye of Jonarra Melds

Eye of Jonarra Melds

Eye of Jonarra Melds

Okay here are a few Eye of Jonarra Meld ideas floating around the chat and other places. I am in shard collection mode. I am going to add the general consensus and as usual I will look through my creatures and see if I have any other ideas.

1. Frost Armor seems to be one of the biggies here. Alot of people want to keep this one on the battlefield as long as possible.

2. Immunity is the other popular option because you usually put this card to the farthest right as you possibly can. Cards on the right are primarily subject to magic damage and Immunity also protects from lockdown skills. 

I know its a short post today but I promise I will be adding to it. Life is crazy busy this week but those are the two most popular melds for the Eye of Jonarra. But I will turn on the Analyzer in my brain and see what else unfolds. Have a good night all and as usual you can check out the other melds below. 

Related Topics



No comments:

Post a Comment