Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Best Melds for 3 Star Creatures in Deck Heroes

I have been getting a lot of traffic from people looking for 3 star creatures to meld. So I figured I would do a mini-post to go along with my Master Meld Guide. This way they don't have to sort through all the 4 stars that they can't meld yet. I hope this helps guys!

The Best 3 Star Card Melds



3 Star Melds Deck Heroes













Frost Rager is by far the top 3 star card to meld imho. She has so many options and remains viable even into later stages of the game. She is also very easy to farm so I would focus on getting some of her first. Click Here for a special page discussing all of the different options that you can use to meld feasty (not so) little Frost Rager.  There are just too many different options to post on this page. Elsa needs her own page!



3 Star Melds Deck Heroes













Don't let his silly looking pincher fool you. Manticore is a beast to be reckoned with. If you pair his Bullseye with Battleblow 8 you are guaranteed to do some serious (unblockable damage) to your enemy. Plus he has rebirth with a quick spawn time so even if he dies he can ressurect himself and be back on the battlefield multiple times quickly (2 rounds). Even without the Battleblow he can be a pesky creature to get rid of. This is not to be confused with the 4 Star Manticore which I am sure has some cool melding possibilities as well if you can acquire multiples.


3 Star Melds Deck Heroes













Archmage is a Consecrator which means she HATES mortii. She is also another category for Battleblow 8. If battleblow fires, she can do almost 3k (approx I will get better numbers soon) to a mortii creature which can potentially insta-kill it. Plus she stabs through about another 700-1k to damage to enemy hero. If you can keep her on the battlefield she will wreak havok on Mortii decks. She is very useful in 8-9 versus Dearthmort and his son Pinocchio.

This might seem like a wasted meld but my thought process is that I am going to need a couple badass 3 stars for my Mortii Chamber 4 deck and I am hoping she fits in there. My plan is that she will be like an overpowered Troll Scout in the line. I just recently created a deck that can beat Human Chamber 4 so I expect  (hope) that the Morti Chamber will fall next.


3 Star Melds Deck Heroes



Border Ranger is another good 3 Star Meld because she is the only 3 star creature (at the time this was written) that has Sweeping Blow. Sweeping Blow paired with Weakness is a nasty combo especially in guild maps. But stabthrough and bloodlust are also viable melds.






I am slowly in the process of melding Battleblow 8 onto my Troll Scout only because he has a permanent place on my Human Chamber 4 Deck. Since he has a permanent spot on the roster due to me needing a 3 star card, I figure I might as well make him the best that he can be. This is one of those cards you only need one of and isn't a high priority. But when I have extra gold and nothing else to meld I work on developing him.

















I am putting Earth Totem from Troll Guard on my Blood Warlocks since they are a buff card. Blood Warlocks are useful for Guild Maps.

Curse Decks (Thanks Slippo)



3 Star Melds













Dark Witch with Discord. I used to recommend Death March...but Discord pwns above all. 9 Discord Witches and a Spirit Siren or Gorgon will kill off most 4 star heroes with little trouble at all.















Frost Caller with Unholy Pact from Blightgast




Related Topics



Deck Heroes Master Meld Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment