Monday, March 2, 2015

How to Get Free Gems in Deck Heroes

With all the scams I have seen going around on the forums, youtube and world chat, I just wanted to write a short post on the few legitimate ways that you can earn free gems on Deck Heroes. There are no legitimate deck heroes hacks that I have seen that will earn you free gems on this game. There are no magic referral codes that will give you 5 stars cards, 100k in gems or Millions in gold. There are a few different ways to earn extra gems that I will discuss below.


How to Get Free Gems in Deck Heroes



1. Enter My Referral Code into your menu: Bf871205

2. Click on the Earn Extra Gems Button and Click Get Extra Gems. You will then see a list of three options. Tapjoy, Sponsor Pay and Tap Cash.

Tapjoy has been broken for like the past 2 months. It gives you a chance earn an X amount of some asian symbol. Don't bother with it until this symbol goes away.

I have gotten free gems from both Sponsor Pay and Tap Cash. I have a little advice here you dont have to follow. I advise choosing offers from big games that you might want to play anyways. Why not get paid a few gems to test out a new game. Now the Surveys on the other hand are nothing but trouble. They are very sneaky. Maybe you can give up enough personal information to get some gems but I always end up getting caught in a loop. I cough up a bunch of personal information in an endless loop and then the gems never arrive.


My Best Topics


Master Melding Guide
3 Star Melding Guide
Human Chamber 4 Guide
Dungeon 8-11 Tips
Dungeon Heroes FAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment