Wednesday, March 25, 2015

How to Get 5 Star Cards in Deck Heroes

I've had a lot of questions from new players asking how to get 5 star cards in Deck Heroes. So I thought I would do a breakdown of the various methods that can be employed to attain 5 star creatures. Drawing creatures isn't easy but there is one surefire way to get 5 Stars. You have to unlock the Seals. First, I will briefly go over the various methods of getting 5 star cards and then I will go through the process of breaking Seals and what cards are worth unsealing.



don't exactly agree with everything in this video but it is an interesting one from Stargater and has a lot of good advice. Lucky Spin sucks though its a sham. 


How to Get 5 Star Cards in Deck Heroes


The Certain ways to get  5 Star Cards


1. Collecting 5* Shards from Guild Maps. The only problem with this is that it takes a long time.

2. Every 10 Ultima Chests...I thought this was a good idea but a high level told me it was more efficient to buy gem bags and boosters so I am unsure. I did acquire a Titania however.

3. Buying them with Gems from Gem Shop as Rewards but this will require a small fortune of real life money.

5 Star Creatures in Seals


The primary way for you to acquire 5 star cards is to farm cards to unlock Seals. You unlock Seals by having the required amount of other cards. Then you press unseal and voila you got a 5 star. Some 5 Stars are better than others. I am going to give you a quick breakdown on the what creatures you can acquire this way and what I know (or think I know) about them.

Unsealing Creatures



Thalassa



1. Thalassa is awesome. You will want two of him. His recycle skill comes in very handy. For those of you who like longer fights you can last indefinitely if you have one Thalassa recycling the other and the other cards. It takes a while to get two of him but it is worth it. Not everyone keeps the second thalassa and instead melds Recycle onto another Card. I am looking into this. I am thinking about maybe mixing Recycle and Rebirth or trying to get it on Venom Tyrant which would be absolutely insane lol (dont try this).


Spider Queen



2. Spider Queen is very useful for killing Humans and she has strong immunity. I am not sure that more than one of her is necessary but its personal preference and up to you. I have seen multiples in decks and I might unlock another eventually but I have other priorities at the moment.



Moon Guardian


3. Moon Guardian is one creature I am not very sure of. Most of the players have commented that she sucks and but I don't know I usually rock a flame brave so she might combo well with her. After I started writing this post, I decided to go ahead and unseal her.

I should have her by the weekend and hopefully can report back more. I was almost there anyways and figured what the hey. I might steal the bless off an oracle for a frost rager though so it might take me a little longer to unseal Moonie. Its going to be hard to give up an oracle to make this unseal.

Upon More Thought I will probably Meld Sneak off Moon Guardian onto a more useful card kind of like having double battleblow.


Venom Tyrant


4. Venom Tyrant is worth working for. You will probably want to meld his sacrifice skill onto another card however. If you put Sacrifice on a card with better skills then you can really do some damage. It might be wise to keep him but most of my friends have melded away his sacrifice onto other cards.


Ares Deck Heroes



5. Ares is a very good card. I haven't attained him yet so I don't know how many you would want in your deck. But you definitely want at least 1. He is a badass.





6. Phoenix I don't know that much about but it is quite annoying in Guild Maps and I am sure that I will unlock him when I have the chance.  I am pretty sure he will pair well with my Devil Hunter. He can do up to 2400-4000 magic damage which is pretty impressive and has 60% rebirth.

Random Ways to Get 5 Star Cards


1. Maze Rewards
2. Gem Bags.
3. Booster Packs.
4. etc

Other Topics

Master Melding Guide
How to Beat 8-11



2 comments:

  1. gauntlet is the best way to get 5*s nowadays

    ReplyDelete
  2. gauntlet is the best way to get 5*s nowadays

    ReplyDelete