Friday, March 13, 2015

Deck Heroes Chamber One and Two Beginner's Guide

I am working on a Beginners Guide for players who are new to Deck Heroes so I figured I would rock out a quick guide for those people who have not yet achieved a working strategy to get through the chambers. I am not sure how useful this post will be for you advanced players but its just something I came up with while I was farming resources from the chambers for evolving.


Deck Heroes Chamber Guide









Deck Heroes Chamber 1 and 2  Beginner Guide


Chamber 1


You only need 3 creatures for chamber One. If you fill up your deck you might complicate things and then not get full rewards. Here are the 3 types of cards that you will need.

1. Flame Brave
2. Flame Mage x3
3. Any Disposal Card like Hanuman

Okay you start out by playing the Flame Brave after your enemy deploys his cards. Chances are She will be able to clear the chamber on her own. But if she gets wiped out you can deploy the secondary card. After your opponent runs out of cards I usually deploy the secondary card just to help wipe things up. Cards like Flame Mages can also finish the job if your Flame Brave gets locked up.

I save the Hanuman for reserve just in case theres like a Mortii card with rebirth. That way I can usually still dispose of it before Round 13 closes. If there isn't a creature with rebirth then I just wipe out the last card in the opponents queue,

Chamber Two


This is a simple chamber. You just deploy your regular deck as quickly as possible to destroy the enemy heroe. I wouldn't recommend doing it on auto from the very beginning however because sometimes it doesn't clear all the conditions. But a little strategic placement in the beginning and then you can just auto it on out.

Related Topics


Master Chamber Guides (work in progress)

No comments:

Post a Comment