Sunday, March 1, 2015

Deck Heroes Best Referral Codes

To Enter a Referral Code go to the Menu and click the Invite or Referral Button and then Enter the Code. 

Plug my referral code in for Freebies!! Bf871205


Deck Heroes Referral Codes









If you would like to have your Code shown on this site shoot me a message or leave a comment and I will pimp your code for you for (for a small fee of course). I get about 11 codes a day. Thank you so much for your support guys. It really helps me keep this going.

Most Referral codes you see in the World Chat are a total scam. People will promise you all kinds of ridiculous things like the best 5 star creatures, 10,000 gems, A million coins, etc. They are all scamming and do not reward them for wasting their life making everyone else miserable. They are dogs scavenging for scraps. If you feed them they will just keep coming around and making everyone wear out their fingers with the 2 hour Mute. I wish MUTE was permanent on Deck Heroes but it isn't.

If you want to enter someones referral code you should find a person who has helped you or answered some questions and ask for their referral code. Or you could just enter someone's code who might be helping you right now. Both of us will get a few hundred gems (I think they lowered it now) and some gold and maybe a 4 star card (cant remember on this one anyone know). Hint Hint...Thank you so much for supporting this site.


My Referral Code

VA146634

1 comment:

  1. Jajaja i got your code :DDD XD
    Thanks! I'm DraconSamael on the game...

    ReplyDelete