Friday, April 24, 2015

Deck Heroes Maze Treasure Chest Guide

Hey everybody, I am back with a quick post for my Beginners Guide. This post will not be useful for you Heroic Veterans but for those that are new to Deck Heroes I think this post on how to use the Maze Treasure Chests will be helpful. At least I hope it will. Okay lets get started on my Treasure Chest Guide so you can find all that good Swag. I feel kind of like a pirate saying that.

The video below has nothing to do with this post. Its just all about SWAG. Cause I am all about that Swag hashtag Yolo. If you aren't in the mood for Swag just skip the video and head for the guide below it.




Deck Heroes Maze Treasure Chest Guide


There are four types of Chests that you will encounter in the Maze and 4 different ways of utilizing the chests. So without further adieus here we go.

1, Copper Chests: You should always upgrade your treasure chests to Silver Chests. It only costs 5k in Gold and Gold is so cheap in Deck Heroes it isnt even funny. Gold is only useful for melding and if you have a guild with a lot of maps open and only meld on Double Meld days (as you should) then you will have more gold than you know what to do with. At the time of this post, I have 11 million in gold and nothing to spend it on. 

2. Silver Chest: You should open every Silver Chest as is. Do not upgrade Silver Chests to Gold Chests because Gold Chests absolutely suck. I have never gotten anything remotely decent out of a Gold Chest that would warrant paying Gems for it. I can get the same crappy 3 star creatures from the altar or whatever. I was reading a forum post out there where IGG (the developers) basically said that the RNG for getting a good creature through Gold Chests was equivalent to a lightning strike. And I have never struck Gold. 

3. Gold Chests are where the real choice comes in. You can upgrade them to Ultima Chests if you want. Every 10 Ultima Chests gets you a guaranteed 5 star creature. But I usually just open the gold chests as is and then buy Faction Booster Packs. 

4. Ultima Chests do drop some decent creatures sometimes but I was talking to a Deck Heroes OG who says that they aren't mathematically efficient and that Faction Booster Packs are more worth your gems.


Well that about wraps it up for my Maze Treasure Chesty Booty Guide. I will post a link to my Beginner Guide below (work in progress sorry)

Related Topics


No comments:

Post a Comment