Saturday, April 25, 2015

Deck Heroes Exploration Guide

Hi guys I am in a lot of pain today so I am just going to do a quick post on Exploration and what Shards are worth Farming and why in Deck Heroes. I am writing the guide more towards the perspective of Good Creatures for Guild Maps, Arena, Battle etc and not for Unsealing. You can see which creatures unseal what in the Unseal portion of the game. Its not top secret or anything.

I wanted to apologize to all of you that the blog has been a little boring lately. The truth is I lost those 2 weeks and now I am playing catchup. I don't really have any extra energy to do anything fun. I am just trying to get some shards put together before the next meld event. I have a couple cards that I don't have the duplicates farmed yet that I cannot finish them. So since I am spending a lot of time farming shards I figured Why not make a quick exploration guide.

My other site update is that I am going to start making my own videos soon. I realized that I can run some screen capture software on the Game now that I play on my PC. I will have to buy a microphone before I can add any commentary but I will figure something out before then.

Deck Heroes Exploration Guide


Overseer Sucks, Meld Fodder
Centaur Grunt Sucks, Meld Fodder
Blood Seeker Sucks
Zombie King unlocks Thalassas so you will need to farm 13 o him for 2 Thalassas
Voltic Priest is okay I guess if You are struggling early but shes not useful at higher levels so its better to do it without her
Frost Rager is one of the most important creatures early on you will want tons of her For guild maps and the like
Dark Assassin unlocks Thalassa so you need 12
Dream Healer sucks
Treant Guide is the best Newbie Healer so you can consider farming 1 or 2 but if you can wait awhile Horned Beast is better

Fire Lizard is for Thalassa you need 12
Night Terror 12 for Thalassa
is good especially when Melded with Frost Armor
Blood Warlock is good for Guild Maps
Dream Guide is needed to unseal a couple creatures
Oracle is awesome you are going to need quite a few of her
Paladin is good melded with Frost Armor
Moonwalker is decent and you need her for unseals. I wouldnt farm too many though
Icy Mage is okay, your choice
Warband Chief is meh

Frost Caller has her uses especially in Curse Decks
Sentry Angels are awesome and you need them for unseals
Treant Weaver sucks
Troll Mage you need for Thallassa
Tauro General is great for Guild Maps with Frost Armor
Arrow Braves are great vs Neander and are useful for the Dreaded 8-11 but after that they arent that useful except in guild maps sometimes
Tauros Elder Unlocks Ares
Flame Master Unlocks Ares
Eye of Jonarra is a really solid creature
Plague Dragon looks cool...He is on the backburner atm though
Naga Mistress unlocks Ares
Border Guards are good vs Mortii but I dont have time to farm them right now
Grand Mage IDK maybe for Antidisposal
Graboid is sick with Sacrifice or Battleblow

Well that wraps it up. I am sorry I didnt have time to write a better post but Guild Battles are today and I want to do some art. I hope you all are doing good and as always I hope that the Draws are Ever in Your Favor.

Related Topics


Beginners Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment