Monday, May 18, 2015

Deck Heroes Sabotage Deck for Clearing Gauntlet

Well I wanted to apologize to you all by posting a really useful post on how to clear gauntlets if you are relatively new to the game. Clearing the 15th level of the Gauntlet yields some very nice rewards. It used to be almost impossible to clear the gauntlet because once your characters were dead they stayed dead. All you could do was just never reset the gauntlet and develop new characters until the gauntlet was clear.

Another good gauntlet tip is not to build strong decks until after you have cleared it but that is not as important as it used to be. This is due to the fact that your cards will restore after 12 hours. So now if you are facing some guy with an 8k+ power deck on level 15 you can at least make multiple tries on him/her.

I am going to show you my prime sabotage deck and show you why it works so well. The key to the whole deck is getting Balrog for a hero because he has corpse explosion. This is a situational deck. Anti Disposal decks will be pretty immune to this strategy.

Earlier,  I disposed of a Hyppolata my opponent had and then it got corpse disposed. This means that it was destroyed entirely and cant be brought back with recycle. Then I got lucky and his Great Mystic was destroyed the same way. That left him with 8 cards that were strong but were not going to beat my primary deck on their own.

He only ended up with 2 gorgons and 2 hanuman but the point is: Hypollata and Great Mystic is a combo that could have killed me over and over for days. Since I blew them up that wasnt an option. But even if you don't succeed in destroying these Heavy Hitters, Corpse Explosion will still allow to you destroy cards which means less cards for Hypo and Mystic to recycle. The less cards he can put into play the weaker he is next round. I sent in an easy curse deck next round and cleared level 15 very easily.

Anyways, I hope that helped. It was at least a useful post for a change. Sorry again for the lack of quality posts but my health was bad. Now I have cleared the Antibiotics and am feeling better I will try to post more quality stuff. And here is an example of my Sabotage Deck Below.

My Sabotage Deck


Hero Balrog with Undying

Thalassa x2 -- Recycle
Hanuman -- Disposal
Cyclops -- Instakill
Hellwolf x2 -- Instakill
Undying Will x2  -- Instakill
Balthazaar -- Dispose (got him from guantlet since I posted this guide)
Hell Knight just for rebirth.


You can sub in any card that sends other cards to the graveyard. These are just the cards that I had available to me. Well that wraps it up. I will have more posts soon! Sorry I have about a months worth of work to catch up on lol. But I will be more active from now on.

I am also going to try and start making videos soon as I can get a microphone.

1 comment: