Sunday, April 19, 2015

DecK Heroes Gauntlet Hack Bug Exploit

I wanted to do a quick post on one of the best bugs that you can exploit in Deck Heroes. I am not sure if it still works but it is worth a try. Basically if you are fighting in the gauntlet and you know you cannot win, you can disconnect your internet and get a free pass to try again.

It doesn't always work and I have only used this bug exploit accidentally. I hated the gauntlet up to this point but I have heard that they have made some changes and that it is more fun now so I figured this post might go with my gauntlet strategy video.

Part of me thinks this hack is wrong because it is designed to not penalize us for accidentally disconnecting but then again...all is fair in love and war so I will leave you to make your own decisions.

I am not sure I will use this glitch because I am probably too lazy to disconnect my internet connection but I thought that it might help some of you so I posted it to go along with my Gauntlet Gauntlet Guide (work in progress) that I will link to below.

Related Post


Gauntlet Guide
Deck Heroes Lucky Patcher Hack

No comments:

Post a Comment