Saturday, June 13, 2015

Deck Heroes Double Meld Summary June

Well its time for my ever popular Double Meld Summaries. I'm surprised that these posts have been so popular but I would love to see what other people are doing too so its pretty cool. Unlike the last couple months I did succeed in doing a couple very interesting things which I will explain below.

Horned Beast Level 15 with Recycle

The most exciting thing that I was able to accomplish was that I melded Thalassa's Recycle onto a Horned Beast. I would rather of melded it onto a Light Brave truthfully but I will never have enough Light Brave cards to do it. I realize that this is a pretty standard meld but I added something new. Runes. Since I sacrificed a 5 star to put a skill on a 4 star, I wanted to add as much oomph to it that I could. I wanted to make this one Bad Beast.

Dodge Rune, Healing Rune and Vitality Rune. I put the Vitality Rune on because it adds health. I want to keep my Horny Beast alive as long as possible. If I acquire a purple Immunity I might put it on there. But I havent seen a purple Immunity yet.

The other Thalassa will go on a Harbinger. Then I will consider the long farm of the 3rd Thalassa. My Recycled Beast is only level 10 so my deck is sooooo weak right now with just a single recycler. Every extra card I have will be used to enhance the beast. Since I dont have much left to meld right now I may run some extra mazes for 4 star essences.

Eye of Johnarra with Frost Armor

I got lucky and one shot melded Frost Armor from an Ursa Major onto my Eye of Johnarra. I probably should have kept the extra ursa but it didnt really fit into my deck right now and I have so many 4 star melds to raise up to level 15 that I would not have had essences for the upgrade for like 2 months anyways. Still it is always nice to get a Meld on the first try.

Blood Warlock with Earth Totem

This is a pretty standard meld but it works very nicely for guild maps.


Graboid with Battleblow 8

I was torn between Battleblow 8 and Sacrifice but since I blew my Panthers in a failed meld I figure it will be awhile before I have a Venom Tyrant (guild maps are getting there). I am working on my second Phoenix but I still don't have a Venom Tyrant. I am going to need another 2x Meld before I can finish this one.


Frost Oracle

I also started another Frostacle. I will have this one after the next Double Meld Event.


Okay I will have more by the end of the day probably. I have saved up enough materials to do some more evolves so as the war winds down, I will see what else I can evolve and make. Hope this post helped or was enjoyable. This blog might be dying. I am not sure but I am going to try and start writing more useful posts to rejuvanate it.


Related Posts

2x Meld Summary May
2x Meld Summary April


No comments:

Post a Comment