Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Deck Heroes April Double Meld Day Summary

Okay life is busy today but I wanted to do a quick post on the Double Meld event because I learned a couple things that I wanted to share. I didn't get to meld as many creatures as I would have liked because I ran out of duplicates. Shard rates have been atrocious recently. Okay, here are the melds that I worked on. I only got one successful meld but I will be able to finish the other two when I acquire the duplicates.

Deck Heroes April Double Meld Summary


1. I successfully melded Death March onto a Dark Witch by sheer luck.

2. I melded my Frosty Paladin and Frosty Colossus to 90%.

3. Bless on Frost Rager for Guild Maps. Just because I had money to burn. It wasnt successful and I ran out of duplicates.


Man I really wanted to do some more melds but I don't have the right duplicates or materials. I have 4 million in gold that I cannot spend. But still I learned a couple lessons today. The first and most important is that once I get the expertise to 90% (or within 1 meld attempt) that I do not have to wait for the next double meld event to complete the meld. As soon as I get another 2 Paladins and Colossuses I am good to go. Because at 90% it doesn't matter whether I meld at 15% or 30%. Either way my next meld will be successful.

The next thing I learned is that I need to be evolving more creatures for possible melds. I totally forgot that I could have made some more Border Weakarangers and maybe a Royal Dragon. But I guess what I mean is this. I will be more stocked up on materials by the next 2x Meld event that way if I dont burn through my money I might have the option to meld something else. I will make sure I have enough materials of all Factions for an Evolve on the fly from now on.'

Overall I think the event went as well for me that it could with what I had available to me. I really wish Deck Heroes would not be so stingy with the Shard Drop Rates. It never used to be this bad in the beginning. It shouldn't take me one month of farming everyday to get a duplicate for the next Meld Event. Bleh. But the devs want us rolling gems for Cards and not creating our own.

Related Topics

Master Meld Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment