Saturday, June 6, 2015

Deck Heroes Exciting Day!

Okay we have an exciting day here at Deck Heroes. There are so many things going on with the Anniversary and Release of the Runes. Plus there is a guild war where Cobra Kai is going for top 100. Lots of posts coming probably tomorrow because the guild war and playing with Runes is really going to take up my time today.

Exciting News on Deck Heroes

1. Runes have been Released. And you can buy them with Glory which makes it so it doesnt totally kill us F2P and semi F2P players. I have drawn with Gems and Glory so far and the I got a purple with both so that is nice.

2. Gems are 50% off so if you want 100 dollars worth of gems for 50 bucks now is the time to do it. Im broke unfortunately lol but I expect to spend all my glory on Runes today lol.

3. I am going to do a post on Gauntlet Rewards and an updated strategy post.

4. I will try to do a post on Runes but its so big its a little overwhelming so far.


Stay Tuned Everyone..Im BACK BABY

No comments:

Post a Comment