Monday, June 29, 2015

Deck Heroes Ultimate Strategy Guide

Well I just found an awesome Google Document that compiles all of the Marquee information on Deck heroes. It is the Ultimate Deck Heroes Strategy Guide. It doesn't cover everything. It won't replace some of the information on my blog but it has a lot of nice reference material for the game and if you are new, It will really help you play Deck Heroes GTO (Game Theory Optimal).

I hate to give out this information because I know that it is going to start driving away my traffic but I knew I couldn't compete with the Free Forum indefinitely. Since I am transitioning away from Deck Heroes into another game (haven't found it yet) I figured it was pointless to keep the information from you. Hopefully you will appreciate it and still read my blog from time to time ha-ha lol.

The Key Mistakes I made early on were: 


1. Not putting more emphasis on the Trials. You need to level that as high as you possibly can.

2. Not focusing on Guild Map Damage.

3, Not fighting in the Gauntlet enough.

4. Not particpating in Sky Arena while I had Star Membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment