Monday, June 15, 2015

Brand New CARD GAME Guild of Dungeoneering Trailer



There's a new card game in town boys. Guild of Dungeoneering comes out July 14 and it kind of looks fun. I am probably going to give it a try. It looks like a simpler, sillier kind of game that I would like to build. Maybe I need to do up a game proposal and find a game developer.

Game Description: Guild of Dungeoneering is a turn-based dungeon crawler with a twist: instead of controlling the hero you build the dungeon around him. Using cards drawn from your Guild decks you lay down rooms, monsters, traps and of course loot!

I am big time interested in this one. So you might see a transition to this game around the 15th. But with Elder Scrolls Legends being F2P I will probably go there first. You prepurchase Guild of Dungeoneering on Steam though for 15 bucks.



No comments:

Post a Comment