Monday, June 29, 2015

Sky Arena Tips for Deck Heroes



Okay, well I just thought that i would post a quick guide for the Sky Arena in Deck Heroes. We haven't heard much out of Ragnarok lately and its good to have him back. Sorry for  the lack of posts. I probably won't be playing a whole lot of Deck Heroes anymore until my life calms down but I am going to try and keep the blog going as long as I can. I can bang out posts like crazy. But playing the actual game just became too labor intensive (right now). I am hoping that I can get back into gaming when my life calms down a little bit.

Like I said I will keep posting Deck Heroes guides and tips as long as I can. But I have to play more casually than before. I am hoping a new game will come out that does not require so much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment