Sunday, June 14, 2015

Deck Heroes Switching to a Pure F2P Model

Well folks, I am starting to see the decline of Deck Heroes. The game is just taking more and more time and as fun as runes are they also extremely tedious to sort through and maintain just like the Guild Wars. It is also disheartening that my best friends D Team deck has a higher power than my A Team. The gap between F2P and P2W is becoming insurmountable. That is why I am allowing my Star Membership to expire and I no longer recommend even buying a Star Membership.

Anyone starting now will be so far behind that they could never possibly catch up without spending mass amounts of cash. Don't worry folks, I will still be playing and being more active on this blog. But I am thinking about handing over leadership of my guild and playing a little more casually. The game is taking up more and more of my time. If it wasn't for the amount of traffic on this blog, I would give it up entirely.

But I still like the game and will be playing and uploading Deck Heroes Guides and Tips. But it is time to branch out. Don't be surprised if you start seeing posts about other games in here.

I might be switching to MTGO. I swore, Id never sink to that level of nerdiness but what can I say the older I get the less interested I am in appearances. Magic looks like fun.

The cheap startup cost and gambling nature of MTGO excites me. The complexity of the game scares me. But If I place in a tournament, I can get the resources I need to upgrade my deck basically for free.

But like I said, I am not quitting Deck Heroes just branching out. The blog might switch focus it might not. But I am devoted to writing good material for all of you! (by good I mean the best that I can) if this blog becomes profitable, I will write more grammatically correct posts instead of these steam of conscious guides.

Love you guys (the internet kind of love where we never meet each other). Thank you all for making this blogging experience so awesome. I am going to put up some 10-5 videos over the coming days. Its the worst map I have seen but I am going to post a bunch of different videos on how to solve it using different factions and tactics.

In the meantime Check out the Rune Guide...It has some good videos and links for resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment