Thursday, June 18, 2015

Deck Heroes My Message to IGG to Improve Gameplay

My post today is a simple plea to IGG that can help improve gameplay and player happiness. I think they listen to this blog or my complaints just mirror those of other players. First, I want to thank IGG for making the runes easier to manage and upgrade. They are a boatload of fun again. Maybe they didnt fix it and it just took me awhile to realize that you could pick out the rune on the card and upgrade it from there.

The next improvement that I would like to see from IGG is to not have 2x Melding events back to back. It aggravates me to no end because I spend all month preparing for the event. I spent everything I have, duplicates and materials on the last 2x Meld Event. I can't conjure up even one duplicate to make another meld in the few days since the last event.

Spacing the Meld Events 2 weeks apart would make more sense. That way at least I would have a few more dupes. Having an event on a Sunday when all 4 chambers are open would be awesome. I realize that you wouldnt want to do that all the time of course. But it might be nice for a special occasion.

But seriously IGG, Having back to back meld events is just completely useless and makes me mad.

Now that my life is calming down, I am starting to get back into the game. But the runes are the deathknell for F2P. The gap between us and P2W is just depressing but my guild is getting there so that really helps. Thank you to all you Cobra Kai. You guys are the only reason that I am still here.

I am cool with P2W from what I can tell Magic the Gathering Online is pretty much Pay to Win but the difference between the two is that if I pay enough money I can build whatever deck I want whereas in Deck Heroes success isnt guaranteed even if I spent bookoo bucks.

But Deck Heroes is much easier to play than MTGO and has a long term strategy aspect that MTGO does not. As soon as Magic Cards go out of rotation you basically have to buy all new cards. I am hoping a new card game comes out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment