Friday, June 12, 2015

Runes are a Gamechanger

Hey everyone. Sorry I wasn't "back" as I told everyone I would be. Real life keeps intervening on my Game Time. But I just want to say how excited I am about Runes. They are tedious and time consuming. But they are also fun and are going to change the way the whole game is played.

I did 1,4 million guild map damage earlier because of runes. I will share the secrets here eventually. But I am still putting it all together.

Here is a google doc that will tell you everything you need to know about runes. It will be very helpful in planning your Rune Strategy.

I am writing this short post because Runes have changed the Endgame so much. Cards that were once useless in my mind are now filled with possibilities. I have a cookie cutter antidisposal deck that I think will be unstoppable vs disposal decks. All sorts of stuff.

So basically, everything I have written up to this point is not necessary 100% true. Good cards are still good cards but Runes have opened up a whole lot more melding possibilities than before.

I am going all-in when it comes to runes for awhile. It might not be the correct thing to do but my reasoning is this. Until I get my 5 star hero ie Captivator, I am just waiting on better cards. Which as you know is a blessed luck of the draw or a long grind farming cards until 2x Meld Day (which you should be preparing for as it could happen any day now).

But with Runes I know that I can at about what ratio I get good ones. I can then upgrade them to create great cards into super cards. Plus if i get a better creature, I have already upgraded the rune...I just yank it off the inferior card and move it up.

I am still not sure whether I am going to spend gems on runes. The difference between the glory draws and gem draws are nonexistent from what I have seen so far. But I am not as interested in leveling Heroe Talents up to 10 anymore. For Example. I am just going to level Dragon Rider Hero up to level 7-8 of the desired skills and leave it. Id rather spend the glory upgrading the 5 Hero Runes that I can install on him.

Well that is what is going on today. I be doing more posts over the weekend and maybe today depending on what me and Mrs Impossible have going. I will be doing a rune guide with cards similar to my meld guide here as I discover the best combos.


Related Posts


Beginning Rune Guide
The Rune Cost Increase Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment