Monday, June 8, 2015

Reader Opinion Poll Spend Glory on Runes or Hero Talents

We are going interactive folks because I need your help. I don't know whether I will get more benefit spending my glory on runes or hero talents. I am going to go through my line of reasoning with you and then I would love to hear all of your opinions on the matter.

I know that if my Hero is brand new then I will want to spend my glory on talents. You get a lot more benefits for a lot less glory. But all that glory spent on the hero is essentially lost when you move on to a new hero. Whereas Runes can be pulled off and moved to a higher level hero.

Plus Heros have 5 Rune Slots and and only 3 talents for Talents. A level 1 purple vigor rune gives 30 hp to that faction and is upgraded to 60 after level 2...You have to spend a lot of runes to upgrade it as well.  But it takes a lot of wasted glory to level up a talent to 10 whereas a rune is interchangeable and the end benefit is way greater when we are talking about buffs like Aura, Strength or Might.

Now the Special talents are more worth the glory on heroes. I mean it is probably worth upgrading the talents until you get a fairly high level of spikey bits, undying etc. But I am not going to burn a bunch glory once I get a decent level of the desired talents.

The added benefit for drawing for runes though is that you can both enhance your hero and your cards. Soon Rune Enhanced Cards and Heroes with be fielding battle in the Guild Wars. Guild Wars are key to getting guild mall credits and substantial amounts of glory.

Please let me know how you all feel about this. This post is not a guide so much as rough thoughts. I really don't know what is best on this issue. Runes are so new to the game and thats probably why I will be buying them for awhile. The sheer novelty and fun of it. Once I am runed up the Yazoo or get Captivator, I will probably switch back to leveling up hero skills. What do you all think?

Related Posts

Rune Guide

2 comments:

  1. runes for me too with a hero kill to 9 it takes chunk glory to upgrade one 1800 each refresh and these days farming GP is hard as all newbies even deplete their stacked glory to buy runes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your opinion. It helped validate my choice of using Runes, I agree on the Raiding getting harder. I got lucky last night but im having a lot more time farming glory. Really appreciate the help!

    ReplyDelete