Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Site Update

Hey everyone. I am babysitting for a couple days so things might slow down a little bit until thursday. Hoping I can put together a halfway decent guild war effort tomorrow.

I am going to start playing the Skyrim Card Game as soon as it comes out because I am a huge Skyrim fan. So this blog will probably be dually devoted to both games.

I still want to continue working on the Runes Guide, Do up the 10-5 Video Guildes and of Course the Cobra Kai Guild Map Damage Faction Decks.

I just wanted all my loyal readers to know that even though I am branching out that i am not abandoning Deck Heroes. Playing other games helps make DH fun again.

I am also sorry I didnt get the posts I promised you finished yet. Everytime I think that life is going to calm down, It proves me wrong.

On a sidenote I effing fricking hate Pinterest. Its the dumbest thing ever created. I am searching through all these websites and I get 5 listings for crappy pinterests that go nowhere before I can get to the site I want to seee. Google should delist this crappy do-nothing site.

No comments:

Post a Comment