Friday, May 15, 2015

Deck Heroes 2x Meld Summary May 2015

Deck Heroes finally had another 2x Meld day and I screwed up my best meld. Huge Setback for me which I will describe below. I did move forward slightly however and got some good melds started. I hope the melds went better for you than they did for me.

2x Meld Summary May 2015


I successfully melded Restoration onto a Frost Panther which was a huge mistake considering I wanted to meld Frost Armor onto him and create a monster Guild Map creature. But now instead I have to wait until I get 4 more duplicates to fix the problem. I will soon crack the Level 10 Dungeon maps but still this mistake is going to take a long time to fix. The moral of the story is always double check what skill you are melding. 

I melded a Frosty Paladin to 100% so the next time I get a duplicate I will be able to put him on the board.

I began attempting to put Recycle onto a Horned Beast and got to 30% expertise. 

I started melding Frost Armor onto a Juggernaut. I got lucky and got it in 2 tries. 

I started putting Discord onto one of my Dark Witches. I got lucky and got it in 2 tries.

Well that sums up my melding day. I finally got to spend some of the gold that I had been hoarding. I hope your melds are going well and would love to hear about some of your creations in the comments if you would like. I get like a 1000 people on this blog a day but only a couple people leave comments lol. But that is okay. 

As if by Prophecy Ragnorak did a video on Funny Bad Melds which I figured I would add down below since I screwed up my Frosty Panther.


Related Topics


Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment