Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Site Update

Hey everyone just wanted to apologize for the lack of posting. Cobra Kai got 120 in the Guild War today. Then I have an inspection at work on friday, then I am on vacation so I have a bunch of posts planned.

One of the first thing I am going to try and post is some 10-5 solution videos. This level is a major P.I.T.A. I have been stuck for 2 months.

2. A Guild War - How to build Mashup decks for more plunder at guild wars

3. Guild Maps - Faction Specific cards that are good for various guild heroes

Another thing for the Cobra Kai. We are thinking about making a second guild that is strictly for energy so it wont be so high pressure. So that way those of you who are not higher in level can be a part. I really hate that Cobra Kai couldnt be as casual and fun as I wanted it to be but IGG got greedy and nerfed the Killer Queen...I guess I understand though she was OP and threw the game balance off.

So Check back this weekend for new posts!!! In the meantime here is the New Fallout Trailer!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment