Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Rune Update Cost Increase Mystery

I think that the quality of the rune plays a certain role in the increase in glory cost but I am still trying to figure it out. I know reducing my rune count seems to lower the cost slightly.

Well, I haven't solved the mystery of why the runes are costing more glory points now. I am going to get rid of my most of my whites and hope the cost come down. It does some to bring the cost down. I think I just had way way too many whites but I will have to pray ten times to test it out.

But as fun as Runes are, they are very very tedious. Its a lot more fun that guild wars but IGG has not done a very good job of coding them yet. I cant tell which rune is on which card unless its a wierd level. I know I got too excited and drew too many runes but managing them is like a full time job.

If I want to continue playing this game I think I am going to have to monetize this blog a little bit because it is usurping more and more of my time.

If anyone knows the mystery of the Rune Cost Increase please hook me up with a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment