Monday, June 1, 2015

Throw Away Decks for Guild Wars for Deck Heroes

Alright this is going to be a short post, but now that Killer Queen is nerfed and I am the leader of my own guild: Guild Wars have become more important to me. They are time consuming, tedious and I hate them but without Killer Queen they are absolutely necessary to attain Guild Mall Credits. So I am working on some throwaway decks to help me out in the guild wars.

What is a throwaway deck you ask? Good question. They are decks with the lesser 3* and below heroes just meant to try and add to your courier count and plunder. Here are a few that I have seen and then I will talk about some that I am going to try (if I can ever level enough cards). I am leveling up my Frost Army for Guild Decks so its tuff.

Good Throwaway Decks


Highly Leveled Patriarch fully loaded with flame mages and a couple humanity 7 devotees.

Zora Marauder with 8 sprite link 7 frost ragers and two treant guides.


Chaos Witch with a full deck of Cave Dragons.


Experiments:

I am also going to try Elder Mawrek with a bunch of Blood Warlocks, which I will meld Earth Totem on a few of them for guild maps anyways.

Well my wife is awake so I got to go now. Damned list of Honey Dos and Honey dont do thats. But I will be back to add more stuff to this post. I have more deck ideas but she woke up before I could get it out. Lol, Get married and your video game life will suffer. But its worth it. Okay I gtg she is coming lol

No comments:

Post a Comment