Monday, April 13, 2015

Site Update

Okay Folks I got my restore so I will begin posting again soon. I haven't played in two weeks so I am a little bit lost at the moment. I missed two double meld events and all kinds of other good stuff. The good thing is that I have not been ejected from my guild so I can still farm gold like crazy.

I will try to have a new post for you today or tomorrow. Like I said I still getting reacquainted with the game. I am going to go back and look

I will probably try and crack the gauntlet (now that they changed it)  next and then I will experiment to see if Area of Effect spells actually stack now. It might just have been an AI glitch on my other account.

Just want to say a big Thanks to IGG for restoring my account. I missed this game so much. I am injured from work so this game and this website is my primary diversion from the pain at the moment. Hope you guys and gals are doing well. Cheers Mates!

2 comments: