Monday, April 6, 2015

How to Beat Faen Chamber 4 in Deck Heroes

Okay I am posting Ragnarok's video on How to Beat Faen Chapter 4 if you have spikey bits. I don't have a 3+ Neander Hero yet so I will be posting an alternative method for cracking this chamber soon. But I thought that Ragnarok's video would help some of you in the meantime. As soon as the Easter Egg Event is over I will begin working on my alternative Solution Guide for this Chamber.

How to Beat Faen Chapter 4



Okay well that is what I have for now. But it is one of the topics that is of interest to me right now as I am getting ready to try and meld a horny beast this next double meld event. I might not need to use this method because I can buy Materials in Guild Mall now for dirt cheap. But after cracking 9-10, I am interested in hunting more Grizzly Bears. 

Sorry for the short post, but this blog is really taking off and I wanted to get something down on paper today even though I don't feel real good. I will expand on it soon. Check out below for how to beat Human Chamber 4.

Related Topics


How to Beat Human Chamber 4

No comments:

Post a Comment