Sunday, April 12, 2015

Deck Heroes Dungeon 4-4 to 4-6 Walkthrough


Well folks this was a bad day. I still didn't get a restore and walkthrough isn't progressing as fast as I would liked. I will be ending the walkthrough at 4-6 because I got my restore.

Deck Heroes Dungeon 4-4 to 4-6 Walkthrough


So Today my Deck looks like this

I am level 22

Nightraider lvl 1

Flame Brave lvl 8
Hanuman lvl 6
Ursa Major Lvl 5
3x Frost Ragers lvl 5

Arena Rank 1708



1. I get my daily log in bonus.

2. I do the Map 3 Maze.

3. I buy the stuff I want from the Bazaar. I bought some Captain Crook shards.

4. I begin working on the Daily Tasks

5. I head to altar for a 5x Coupon Draw

6. I farm 5 fire lizard shards for the daily task and Thalassa

7. I head to the arena to get as far as possible

8. Then I go back to do the Map 2 Maze again

9. I give another stab at 4-4 but my game is glitched and Gas Attack is hitting 3 times. Totally not fair to me. But I win anyways. Maybe area effect spells stack now I am not sure yet. It would be awesome if they did.

10. I make it to 4-6 but Venom Tyrant kicks my butt. Once I get Hanuman to level 10 i can dispose of him. I may have to change my deck since area of effect stacking is wiping out my frost ragers. So if you have any Neander with Gas Attack you might consider developing them.

11. If not we are going to have to wait until we level up our deck or get to level 25 and add another card to pass this level.

12. I use my Dungeon Rewards to level up my 5 Star saving 50k for bazaar of course.

13. I save the rest of my energy until after the blessing.

14. I go ahead and fight the trials for giggles until I lose at level 20. I will try again later with an enhanced deck.

15. I am level 22 now so I will raid tonight and start enhancing a hero.

16. I haven't decided whether to start going for my 4 star or farm a Chaos Witch from Trials.

17. I've got 140 energy but no time to play right now. Bummer

18. I farm Ten Frost Rager Shards so my energy regenerates.

19. I run out of Dungeon Maps that I can finish so I do the guild maps to make more money for enhancement but fail cause I suck.

20. I Farm a Treant Guide. He is a good healer and I need a healer. I will enhance him later. It sucks that I have to enhance a card that I wont use later but he will be useful for several maps so its okay.

21. Bazaar sucks so I collect the night blessing and farm more Thalassa shards...just dont have time to play right now. But its not wasted energy because you need 12 of each card to get a second Thalassa.

22. Bazaar sucks again so I go ahead and enhance Nightraider a little bit.

23. I Enhance Treant Guide to lvl 5 and swap it out with Ursa Major for Synergy.

24. Now I go raiding. I don't do great but every bit helps. I enhance Nightraider but fail to make any improvements. That's okay you have to spend the glory to level up anyways. I save 1k in Glory for Bazaar purchases.

25. I dump the rest of the gold into enhancing my 5 Star. But I think I am going to switch tracks and level up my Treant Guide and Frost Ragers since it is cheaper to enhance 3 stars and I need level 10 skills.

26.  4-6 still wont crack with any combination of cards or heroes that I have so I farm all Thalassa Shards and call it a night. Once again this is not a waste of energy (even though it may seem so). I will have to burn this energy eventually so getting ahead on unlocking my second Thalassa is not going to hurt us too badly.

27. I go through my friends list and collect/send energy to those who sent it to me. Then I delete 5 people who didnt send energy so I can swap them out for new people. I also delete people who haven't logged in for over 3 days.

28. I farm Voltic Priest Shards just because I have extra Energy and Voltic Might come in handy later.

29. Well today was not the most productive day other than in the Arena but some days are like that in Deck Heroes. Just keep going.

Related Posts


Map 4-1 to 4-4 Walkthrough
Map 1-1 to 4-1 Walkthrough





No comments:

Post a Comment