Sunday, April 19, 2015

Tournament Mall 5 Star Hero Breakdown




Tournament Mall 5 Star Hero Breakdown


I am two weeks behind in Deck Heroes but I am now beginning to work on my Tournament Fights and deciding which 5 star Hero I am going to work towards. After watching Ragnarok88's video I will probably definitely go for Captivator since I do not have a strong Neander Hero yet and already I have Devil Hunter, and Wight. I am not positive on this one however since I am working towards Berserker for Guild maps.

I will go through and write some more original thoughts that I have on this later and I will also do a post for Tournament Strategy that I will link to here.

Forgive me for not having more original content to say on this stuff. I was able to participate in like 2 Tournaments before my character got accidentally deleted. Now that I got my restore. I am playing catch up and just trying to get a framework for what I need to focus on for this website and reacquaint myself to the game.

Related Topics


Deck Heroes Tournament Guide 

No comments:

Post a Comment