Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Deck Heroes Bluestacks How to Play Deck Heroes on Your PC

When my Tablet exploded (not really it just went dark) I never thought that I would play Deck Heroes again. But then I learned about a really cool program called Bluestacks which is an android emulation program that allows me to run Deck Heroes on my PC which is cool because I love the game. I decided that I would do a quick post on Bluestacks for those of you who would like to play on PC also.

Deck Heroes Bluestacks How to Play Deck Heroes on Your PC


Playing Deck Heroes on the PC has its advantages and disadvantages. It seems to run a little bit slower but that my just be my processor. But chatting and doing various other things is a lot easier with a mouse.

I really like Bluestacks so far though because it allows me to play a lot of my favorite Android Apps on my PC.

How to Play Deck Heroes on Your PC


1. The first thing that you will have to do is download the emulator which you can find on the Bluestacks website.

2. Then you will need to run and install Bluestacks which runs on windows 8 or 8.1, windows 7, windows XP, Windows Vista.

3. Find Deck Heroes in either the play store or the search apps function of the Bluestacks app and find the Deck Heroes for your country. They have a couple of different versions which I didnt know about until all this happened.

4. After that basically you just have to start the Bluestacks program and run the Deck Heroes app.

Installing the Bluestacks software went really smoothly for me. I hope it does for you as well. If not I recommend just typing in How to install Bluestacks for [your operating system] into Youtube. You can learn how to do just about anything on Youtube.

There is also another type of Android emulator called Andy that you might check out too. I don't have any experience with it but I am not a shill for Bluestacks or anything. Bluestacks was the first thing I tried and and it works pretty good so far. I am not sure which one is better but if Bluestacks doesn't work for you maybe Andy will.

Related Topics


Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment